Global automotive share of voice report
- Car production increased by 56% between 2009 – 2017 globally.
- China has grown in recent years to become the forerunner in car production.
- The automotive industry is continuing to grow globally.
- Is brand content optimised to benefit from this growth? As interest in electric cars increases, are petrol fuelled models doing enough to pull consumer focus?
Download the full report
Questions addressed in this report
- What are the most valuable search terms?
- Which countries are searched the most?
- Which publications, comparison sites and classifieds have the highest share of voice across global search themes?
- Which brand is searched the most?
All of the data featured in this report is taken from Pi Market Intelligence.