Share of voice US and UK airline reports
The digital opportunity: The whole industry is seeing growth
- By 2019 an estimated 69% of people will use a digital device to book a trip.
- By 2020, North America digital travel sales are predicted to top $225 billion.
- Overall, digital travel sales are predicted to grow 65% globally, 2015 – 2020.
- By 2020, worldwide digital travel sales are predicted to exceed $817 billion.
Takeaways from the US report
- The top 3 players own a mammoth 57% share of voice across the entire ‘Flights’ market
- The ‘Flights’ market has seen 39% search volume growth 2016 – 2017
- Two groups completely dominate the ‘Flights’ market, taking a 59% share of market with their combined assets
- All sites beyond the top 20 only have a 7.7% share of market between them
All of the data featured in this report is taken from Pi’ Market Intelligence.
To read more download the UK or US airline report below:
Market Performance Reports
Discover 'Travel: Flights' opportunity
Get the report