Share of voice across the entire fashion landscape
- Online sales of fashion have increased to account for 24% of total fashion spend in 2017.
- Fluctuating weather conditions over the last few years have impacted consumer trends.
Download the full report
Move to online
Consumers are increasingly moving online. Which high street stores are prepared for this shift? Where is there opportunity to expand share of voice?
Questions addressed in this report
- Which unsuspecting brand is stealing share in UK fashion online?
- Who sees a significant drop in online performance?
- Which high-street retailers perform strongest online?
- What’s the most valuable fashion category?
All of the data featured in this report is taken from Pi Market Intelligence.