The growth of the UK online automotive industry
- In 2016, the UK saw the most cars registered for 17 years.
- Consumers are now ready to purchase cars online, and the desire to do so is only growing.
- More players (comparison, publishing, manufacturer and classified sites) are increasing the competitiveness of this online market.
The market need
Demand is growing across the whole sector, for every type of car.
Are brands doing enough to fulfill this demand? Do they offer the relevant content to reflect this demand, and do they enable consumers to make a purchase online?
Download the full report
Questions addressed in this report
- What are the most valuable terms search terms?
- Which publications, comparison sites and classifieds have the highest share of voice across millions of UK search terms?
- Which brand is searched the most?
- Where is the opportunity for growth?
- Are brands investing enough in content?