AXA-IM is one of the largest Asset Management companies in the world, managing €500bn of assets globally. With offices in over 20 countries, AXA-IM offers its services to institutional investors, consultants, and professional advisors.
To enable AXA’s digital teams – which are spread across 10 European and Asian markets – to independently increase positive brand awareness through natural search, for their main category search terms.
To provide a consultancy service and integrate Pi Datametrics – a cloud based natural search intelligence solution – across AXA-IM’s European markets, for deep dive analysis on:
• Competitor insight
• Pan European digital performance
• Content diagnostics of a specific webpage
AXA-IM’s European Digital teams use Pi Datametrics to:
• Track performance of key terms, both in English and local languages
• Advise local managers on content optimisation across multiple markets
• Identify issues through daily alerts
• Save insights and share business intelligence across teams
• Inform strategy on content generation and page theming to maximise organic search visibility
• Monitor and improve online visibility vis a vis key competitors
• Identify real competitors (which often differ from perceived competitors)
AXA-IM enjoy consistent page one positions for many financial terms including “Investment Management” and major fund and bond terms across Europe.
As a result of working closely with Pi Datametrics for over nine years, AXA-IM have enjoyed consistent page one positions across many key financial terms.